- Advices on selection of the best sommeliers and vitolies
- Recommendations for the selection of real estate
- Favorable exchange rate
- Information on banks and ATMs
- Contacts of any worldwide company or corporation
- Reference and encyclopedic information
Nathan Rothschild, the founder of a huge banking Rothschild dynasty, once said the phrase: "Who owns the information - owns the world." By saying, the author touched upon the problem of the importance of information in business, since the person who is the first possessing information has a huge advantage over other people and can also use information for his own purposes to solve even the biggest tasks.
The information services we provide are aimed at satisfying human needs in life and in business. These services include the provision of certain business information, advice on certain topics and much more. If you need to find out any information that is not publicly available, then our services are intended for you.